What information we may collect
Lydde may collect and process (which depending on the context may simply mean electronically store) some or all of the following personal information:
- Information about you: your name, address, email address, telephone number and service details (if applicable);
- Information about your use of our website: including details of your internet protocol (IP) address, domain name, cookie details, browser version and operating system, traffic data, the web pages you viewed, and how long you stayed and location data from your IP address;
- Information about your use of our products and/or services: product and services interests and preferences, other data you may provide us, including from forms you may fill out, products or services you indicate are of interest to you, or details you provide us about a service request;
- Correspondence: if you contact us, we will typically keep a record of that correspondence; and
- Payment details: such as credit/debit card number and expiration date.
When and how we collect information
We will mainly collect your personal information directly, through our interactions with you in one or more of the following ways:
- When accessing or using our website(s) or other online services, we may obtain information via cookies and similar devices or forms you fill out online;
- When visiting our offices and events (including trade shows) we will collect your name, identification and business contact information and may use camera supervision for reasons of security and safety of persons and belongings, as well as for regulatory purposes.
- When you register for subscriptions, webinars, events (such as tradeshows, seminars and/or workshops) or request marketing material or complete surveys for us you may fill out associated forms or we may note the materials you request or web pages you view;
- When you email us or otherwise contact us, you may provide us your contact information including email address;
- When you send us a service request, you may provide us contact information;
- When you purchase our products or services: you may provide us your contact information (and payment information);
- If you apply for a position with Lydde you may provide us with information about you in connection with that application.
There may also be occasions when we collect personal information about you from third parties, such as companies that facilitate badge scanning at trade shows we attend.
How we use information
Lydde will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To maintain internal records: in relation to any communications or interactions we have with you.
- To communicate with you: to conduct our business, including responding to your queries, to otherwise communicate with you, or to carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us.
- To deliver products, services or information: to process and deal with service requests, contract management, fulfilment and delivery of products and services, provision of support, invoicing and management of the services or the relationship, or to improve and develop our products and services.
- To inform you of changes: to notify you about changes to our services and products.
- For marketing purposes: to the extent permitted by law, to provide you with updates, offers and communications about our products and services. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing communications from us at any time in accordance with the process set out in the “Marketing messages” section below. Note that we may combine this information with data obtained from other sources to help us improve its overall accuracy and completeness, and to help us better tailor our interactions with users.
- To process payments: to process payments from our customers or payments to our vendors, contractors or employees.
- To evaluate information you provide us: such as a job application or service experience.
- To help ensure website content is relevant: to help ensure that content from our websites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device, which may include passing your data to business partners, suppliers and/or service providers.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements: we may process your personal information to comply with our regulatory requirements or dialogue with regulators as applicable, which may include disclosing your personal information to third parties, courts and/or regulators or law enforcement agencies in connection with enquiries, proceedings or investigations by such parties anywhere in the world or where compelled to do so.
- In relation to fraud prevention: we and other organizations that undertake fraud checks may also access and use certain information to prevent fraud as may be required by applicable law and regulation and best practice at any given time. If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified or suspected, details may be passed to fraud prevention agencies and may be recorded by us or by them.
We may also disclose your personal information to third party service providers and Lydde group companies who process information on our behalf for the purposes set out above. We do not sell your personal information to advertisers.
The following table sets out the lawful basis for processing your personal information in each of the use cases set out above (for an explanation of each lawful basis please refer to Article 6 of the GDPR):
|Purpose of data processing||Lawful Basis|
|To maintain internal records:||to allow us to perform our obligations and provide services to you – legitimate interests, contract, legal obligation|
|To communicate with you:||to allow us to correspond with you and provide services to you – legitimate interests, contract|
|To deliver products, services or information requested:||to allow us to deliver, maintain and improve the quality of our services and products – legitimate interests, contract, legal obligation|
|To inform you of changes:||to notify you about changes to our services – legitimate interests, contract, legal obligation|
|For marketing purposes:||to inform you about our products and services – legitimate interests, consent (which may be withdrawn at any time)|
|To process payments:||to allow us to perform our obligations, receive / send payments and receive / provide services – legitimate interests, contract|
|To evaluate information you provide us:||to enable us to perform our obligations and receive / provide services – legitimate interests, contract|
|To comply with legal and regulatory requirements:||to cooperate with law enforcement and regulatory authorities – legitimate interests, legal obligations|
|In relation to fraud prevention:||to ensure that you fall within our acceptable risk profile and to assist with the prevention of crime and fraud – legitimate interests, legal obligations|
International transfer of information
Since the Lydde group operates from locations around the globe, your personal information may be transferred across international borders to Lydde entities in other countries or to third party service providers who process information on our behalf.
Your personal information will only be transferred under terms which provide an adequate level of data protection in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws, or otherwise with your consent.
When required by applicable law, we will only send you marketing messages if you indicate that you consent to receiving such messages. Where we have your consent or are otherwise permitted to do so, we may:
- send you information by email, mail or other methods of communication about existing and new products or services and special offers from us; and
- send you information by email, mail or other methods of communication about webinars, white papers, trade shows or similar events.
To stop receiving marketing communications from us, you can use the ‘unsubscribe’ or similar facility contained in any such communication or you can email us at the email address set out in “Contact us” below stating that you do not wish to receive further communications from us.
Your right to privacy and how your personal information is protected will be subject to the laws and regulations applicable to your place of residence. You may have the right to ask us to the following (though some of the rights stated below may not be available and exemptions may apply (e.g. to safeguard the public interest):
- provide you with further details on how we use and process your personal information;
- rectify inaccuracies in the personal information, and complete any incomplete personal information, that we process about you;
- delete personal information we no longer have grounds to process;
- restrict how we process your personal information while we consider an inquiry you have raised;
- where processing is based on your consent, withdraw the consent;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- object to any processing of personal information that we process on the “legitimate interests” or “public interests” grounds, unless our reasons for the underlying processing outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms; and
- object to direct marketing (including any profiling for such purposes) at any time as set out in the “Marketing messages” section above.
If you have the right to do so, you can exercise these rights by contacting us (see the “How to contact us” section below).
Changes to this policy
Lydde may, from time to time, make changes to this policy. We recommend that users of this website re-visit this policy regularly to check for changes.
How to contact us
If you wish to contact us, you can use our general Contact Form. Or alternatively if you wish to access, or have another request regarding, your personal information, you can contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.